Drinking Like a Local, Kumamoto After Dark
- 519 view
1-DAY GUIDED TOUR
This is a guided private tour for small groups, led by an exclusive local tour guide. Participants will walk the streets of Kumamoto after dark while drinking like locals and enjoying the city’s captivating nightlife.
ABOUT KUMAMOTO’S NIGHTLIFE
One of the symbols of Kumamoto is the large shopping arcade that runs from north to south through the city.
This arcade is at its liveliest at nighttime, when it overflows with crowds of people enjoying drinks.The countless drinking establishments lining the alleys create an alluring atmosphere, and the already friendly locals become more cheerful than ever.
If you really want to enjoy Kumamoto, you absolutely must experience its rich nightlife, which is among the best in Japan.
- Visit bars and restaurants loved by Kumamoto locals
- Taste and learn about local food and sake
- Enjoy new encounters and communication
- Get a deep insight into Japanese drinking culture
- Experience the unique atmosphere of the Japanese nightlife
Hidden-gem drinking establishments that tourists aren’t likely to stumble upon. Unique dishes and drinks. And more than anything, communicating with the locals there with you. All of these are essential elements of enjoying Kumamoto to the fullest. Tour guides help you interact with locals during the tour activities, and this communication with the many locals you are sure to encounter will undoubtably be one of the most memorable parts of the tour.
Fully enjoy the nightlife of Kumamoto, Japan’s most welcoming city.
- For 1 person / ¥16,500 per person
- For 2~3 person / ¥13,100 per person
- For 4~6 person / ¥11,950 per person
Let us know the information below.
- Your name
- Your nationality
- Group size
- Desired tour date
- Requested tour, i.e. 1. Ueki/ 2. Kinpō-zan/ 3. Kumamoto after dark
The guide will reply in a few days.
Article on the relation
Tags related to this article